Thursday, December 23, 2010

New Designers Choice Card and a Winner! :)

Hi, all! I hope that you are all having a great holiday season!

I made a quick card today using Birthday Bash and Carousel, and of course, my sweet Gypsy. :)
The elephant is cut at 3.5" and I welded two ticket shapes together to make the card base. The elephant is also on a Wobbles - I LOVE them. Hopefully, Santa will bring me a new video camera so that I can take a video of how cute they are when they wiggle! :)
I also have a winner from the Homemade Hop - sorry, it has taken so long! It's been a hectic week! LOL
Angela said...
Great cards. I like how you used the same layout & cut different images. I have been making so many Christmas cards, so I know the work you put in them. I would love to win your stamps.
Angela
Simple Creations

Angela, I am e-mailing you to get your choice of stamp set and address. :)

Also, tonight (12/23) at midnight is the deadline for the Guess the Designer contest for our new Designers Choice stamp set.


This set was designed by our WONDERFUL Design Team - each member listed below has at least one sentiment. Take a guess who submitted what sentiment and if you get the most correct you will win a free Scrappy Moms Stamps set of your choice. If there is a tie we will use Random.org to choose the winner. Remember, your guesses need to be in by midnight tonight (Dec 23).

Bonnie
Corri
Cristina
Joanna
Laura
Lauren
Lezlye
Liz
Nicole
Meriah
Momo
Sarah
Trish

I hope that all of you have a FABUOUS Holiday!

9 comments:

Live Love and Scrap said...

SUPER cute MEL!!!! LOVE that sentiment!!!!!
I am working on an elephant card right now =)
Merry Christmas!!!
hugs,
Sarah

liz at liz's paper loft said...

that elephant is perfect for that sentiment! he looks like he's jumpin' off the card! I love it!
liz :o)

Norma said...

How adorable is he? Love the sentiment with it:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute Melanie! Lets try and get together after the holidays!! I hope you have a Merry Christmas! Carri

Melissa said...

What an adorable card!

Joanna said...

How fun! I love it!!!

bonnie said...

Oh I love this elephant....especially in pink....such a cute, adorable card....hugs xx

Beckie Williams said...

I just love your card so super cute!! I want some wobbles myself!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!

my web site :: Roofing Companies Evansville

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive