Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Sweet Treats!

Good day everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend - I did, I was in Disneyland!! :) Now I have "A Pirate's Life for Me" stuck in my head! LOL

This weeks TTC cart is Sweet Treats. I decided to us one of the more unusual cuts on this cart...


LOL - A Firecracker? On Sweet Treats? Yep! :)

The base of the card is the stamp cut from Sentimental - I welded 2 together. I used the Dots and Spots embossing folder by Cuttlebug, red Stickles, and some tiny gems to give it some pizzazz. The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Happily Ever After set. I hope you like my project for this week.

Please come by and play along with us!

Missing Mickey {{{ HUGS }}}

7 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh I absolutely love Disney!! This is so cute sweetie, love the card shape and the colours are sweet! :) Hugs x

Saundra said...

Love it! I would not have thought that there was a firecracker cut on Sweet Treats. So fun!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Anonymous said...

very cute card! :_)

Lezlye said...

Cute card , I hadn't even thought about a pop from a firecracker!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable! Love the card shape!

365 Days of Cricut said...

That's so cute, I love the shape of the card!

HappyPlaceJen said...

Great play on the pop word in the Pop Princess sentiment! So glad I now have the Happily Ever After set- Happy Birthday to ME!!! The overall design of this card is really nice, Mel. Hope to post for this challenge soon. So glad you guys give us 2 weeks! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive