Monday, August 22, 2011

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Straight from the Nest!

Happy Tuesday everyone! This week's TTC is Straight from the Nest. I made this "quick" card for you today...


The bird and perch are just 2 layers then I added twine, a black gem for his eye, and a tag from Once Upon a Princess (my go-to cart for tags - I love them!). The blue bird is cut from some really fun glitter paper that I just got from Joanns - it cuts really nice and the glitter isn't extreamly loose like some other glitter papers I have used. The best part is that they were on sale for 5 for a $1 - what a deal! :) The sentiment is from our Scrappy Moms Stamps Quirky Quotes set.

I hope you enjoyed my card today - please come and play along with us. I hope that you all have a wonderful week!

{{{ HUGS }}}












8 comments:

Lezlye said...

Very Pretty Mel, love that glitter paper!

HappyPlaceJen said...

Pretty card, Mel! That glitter paper really makes the bird! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Live Love and Scrap said...

What a pretty card Mel and you know that is one of my all time favorite SMS sentiments!!!

hugs,
Sarah

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card...when you get a chance, stop by my blog..I have a giveaway and freebie...www.justyolie.com

Anonymous said...

oh wow such a beautiful card.
Celeste
www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com

BugBites said...

Super cute card. I love all the SMS's.

Stop over to pick up an award I have for you,
bugbites411@blogspot.com.

buglvr2010 said...

So pretty, Mel! I love the glittery bird.

Sherrie K. said...

Super pretty!! Love that glittery bird!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive