Friday, October 14, 2011

Sneak Peek # 4 - Believe in Miracles

Happy Friday! This has been a BUSY week around here, the kiddos have been on fall break from school and today is my oldest daugher's 10th birthday!! :D

I just wanted to pop in and post this card I made using SMS Believe in Miracles set...



I cut the butterflies from 3 different carts and made sure they all had 3 layers (including the contrasting body) so I could bend the wings up for a 3-d effect.

Thanks for taking a peek at my project today - I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Wish me luck with the b-day party and subsequent sleepover! LOL :)

{{{ HUGS }}}

4 comments:

bonnie said...

So beautiful sweetie ;) Hugs x

liz at liz's paper loft said...

just beautiful Mel!

HappyPlaceJen said...

Love this card, Mel! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet! Great butterflies!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive