Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Terrific Tuedsay Challenge - Rock Princess

Happy Tuesday! This weeks TTC is Rock Princess, which was a little hard for me... I don't own it! Thank goodness for friends that are willing to share - Tammy lent me her cartrige so I could play. :D


I thought this little singer was so sweet! It's hard to tell but her little star is embossed with the Large Dots embossing folder by Sizzix with a little Stickles for some bling. I also added a little Stickles to her lips - the face is a PKS Princess face (so cute!). I use the Fiskars Upper Crest border punch for the dark pink paper - it's one of my favorites and goes with so much!

Both sentiment stamps are from Scrappy Moms Stamps Crazy for You! set. :)

I hope you enjoyed my project today and that you will come and play along with us!

{{{ HUGS }}}

6 comments:

Laura L. Cline said...

I am loving her glittery dress!

Saundra said...

She is beautiful! I love the princess face on her! ~Hugs, Saundra

HappyPlaceJen said...

Love this rocker girl card, Mel! Reminds me of Madonna's song, "Crazy For You." Ahh, I fondly remember slow dancing to that song at those middle school dances with my arms straight across on my boyfriend's shoulders -LOL! We're you going for that type of memory jogging??? :)

I've always wanted to make a rocker girl from this cart, so the TTC is the perfect inspiration for me to do so! Thanks, Mel! ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Lezlye said...

I too love this rocker girl, great job Mel.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Love her dress!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

I love how you border punched the dark pink and let the kraft peek out for your sentiment. I do love that border punch,too! And of course, I love that darling girl.

Dawn
DeeGeeScraps

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive