Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sneak Peek #2

Happy Sunday, everyone! I'm sorry this post is going up late, the flu has hit my household with a vengence. :(

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you...


I used Scrappy Moms Stamps new Pinwheel Die to create my pinwheels, with one small modification. No brad - since I wanted the pinwheel to lay flat in my scrapbook page I just used adhesive to hold the arms of the pinwheel down instead of using a brad. :)

Please join all of the Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team - including our March Guest Designer, Jen from Jen's Happy Place - for more new projects with both the Pinwheel Die and our brand new Spring Fair stamp set.




Have a great day!

5 comments:

mum of two said...

Super cute! I hope you family is feeling better soon :) TFS

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

bird said...

Very cute easter layout.

HappyPlaceJen said...

What a nice layout, Mel! I really like the baker's twine acting as "sticks" for the pinwheels! So sorry your house is suffering with the flu. Hope you are all on the mend very soon! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

Laura L. Cline said...

I love, love, love all those patterns!

Unknown said...

I like how the patterns are simple but lovely. I admire your great passion for this hobby. I hope you’ll able to share this interest with your children, and will be passed on to future generations for that matter. Not only it’s enjoyable, it’s also a creative outlet. Moreover, an excellent to preserve those special memories. Have a great day!

Harry Newton @ All Scrapbook Steals

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive