Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Easter :)

Can you believe it's almost Easter?

For my TTC project today I decided to try to stamp on fabric. I did a little research and it said that pigment inks will work on fabric, you just need to heat set them. So on I went...


I made these little bunny shaped sacks, the pattern can be found HERE. I left the top open so I could add jelly beans as a treat. The ribbon closes the opening and make the cute shape. Each one of my kids has their one bunny, for my youngest I even used a shirt he recently outgrew. :)

I used VersaFine pigment ink and it worked great - no smearing, no smudging. I didn't wash then after so I'm not sure how it would hold up. If anyone has stamped on fabric before I would love to hear what happened after you wash your project.

The stamp I used is one of my favorites from Scrappy Moms Stamps - The Charmed Life. I hope you like my Easter project today - be sure to check out the other DT projects, they're GREAT! :D

{{{ HUGS }}}

1 comment:

Saundra said...

This is such a cute idea, Mel!! I love it! I've never stamped on fabric but I may have to give it a try. ~Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive