Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Summer Vaction

Hello everyone!! Thank you for stopping by to see my TTC project for this week. Our theme is Summer Vacation...


I decided that summer reminded me of beautiful flowers in bloom so my card also includes 2 flower seed packets. The are an embellishment and little gift! :)

I cut the pocket on MTC and the butterfly is from Everyday Paper Dolls. I duplicated the butterfly and hide the interior lines to get the solid white base. The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Sun Kissed set - one of my favorites, by the way. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today - be sure to take a peek and see what the other members of the SMS Design Team created and come play along.

{{{ HUGS }}}

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Mel this is such a cute idea. Not only does the person get an adorable card but some gorgeous seeds to plant :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive