Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Shape Up!

Hi everyone - I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day!  :)

This weeks TTC at Scrappy Moms Stamps is a "Shape" challenge.  Here is my project...


I really had fun with this cut - it's super easy and I think it turned out cute!  This is the watermelon from Simply Charmed.  I hid the face layer so that I could use a Peachy Keen Princess Faces stamp.  I welded two of the base layers together to make the dark green card base.  

I added a little Honeydew Twine and a small gem in the center of the bow for a little bling.  "Once in a Melon" is from SMS The Charmed Life stamp set.  

I hope you enjoyed my card and that you will come join us and create your one "Shape" project!  

Have a wonderful week!  

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Such a cute card!!! Absolutely adorable, especially the PKS face! You did a great job!

Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Lezlye said...

Stinkin cute Mel!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Mel this has to be the cutest watermelon I have ever seen :D I just love all your creations to cute for words .
Brianna

Beckie said...

So very cute!!! New follower ;0)

Be blesesd, Beckie
justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

katieo said...

Yummy watermelon card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive