Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Be Thankful!

Happy Tuesday everyone!  This weeks Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge is Be Thankful.  Any kind of project having to do with thankfulness will work.  :)

Here is my project  -



My kiddos are on fall break and we have been running non-stop with the birthday this weekend, dentist appointment and sneaking in a little fun at the skating rink! :)   I really wanted to do more with this idea but my schedule just kicked my butt.  LOL  This is a thank you packet with some pampering products - just a small token of appreciation.  

The tag is from an EK Success punch that I cut in half and the stamp is from SMS Pick of the Patch set.

Please come join us and link up your thankful project

{{{ HUGS }}}

PS - Just wanted to share - the little scarecrow is from Dollar Tree and he dances with under light.  He is soooo stinkin' cute he makes me smile every time I see him dance! :)

3 comments:

Saundra said...

This is a great idea, Mel! Have fun with the kiddos this week. They grow up before you know it!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Migdalia said...

Love this idea!Great Gift!Adore the little scarecrow!!
Migdalia

katieo said...

Really cute. Great idea. Who ever receives this will have a big smile and happy feet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive