Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Happy Wednesday!  :)

Here is my 3rd project for the Scrappy Moms Stamps January release...


I cut a heart from George and Basic Shapes, and made an SVG mustache. I decided to print the lines in Photoshop as I am NOT great at making lines look good, even with a ruler. LOL! I embossed the red base of the card with a brand new embossing folder I got at Hobby Lobby called Small Hearts. A little candy cane Stickles, 3 red gems and a stamp from With All My Heart completes the card. :)

I am trying to get ONE more project done for tomorrow - I have a cute idea, now I just need the time to get it done.  LOL

Thank you for stopping by to visit me today!  I hope you have  a great one!

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great card. I like your idea of a computer generated line since I am not comfortable with my lines either.

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Super cute , this would be adorable to make for the hubby !!

Missy said...

This is darling, I love the little mustache!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! I just bought the same embossing folder! Carri~Abusybee

Live Love and Scrap said...

What a FAB card Mel!!! LOVE the mustache!!! I have to look for that embossing folder...its too cute!!! And the lines turned out GREAT!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

I love your card! This is perfect for a guy. What a clever idea. You're awesome. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive