Friday, April 19, 2013

Two new Scrappy Moms Stamps - Beach Bums and That's Entertainment!

It's Friday - come on weekend!  :)

Thank you for taking time to visit with me on this 1st day of Scrappy Moms Stamps April Release Week.  I had such fun with my 1st project...


I used Lacy Labels to create the shape background, Nifty Fifties to create my car and Sweethearts for "Danny and Sandy". I just love the movie Grease and tried to re-create the final scene when they fly off into the clouds.  I used a little Stickles on the clouds and 2 red gems for a little bling.  I decided to use a pennant shape for my sentiment as it reminded me of school games.  "You're the One that I want!" is from our new That's Entertainment set.  


The 2nd set we are releasing is Beach Bums...


Be sure to visit our wonderful design team - including our April Guest Designer, the very creative Brianna from Happy Scrapper - all this week for new creations using both of these new sets.

I hope you will come back to see what else I create this week!

{{{ HUGS }}} 



4 comments:

Saundra said...

This is perfect, Mel! ~Hugs, Saundra

Brianna loeffelbein said...

OMG, this is fabulous!! I think you totally did justice in recreating the scene from Grease!!
Hugs Brianna

scrappy critters said...

I just live this card!!! Tam

Migdalia said...

Very Cute & Cool!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive