Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Digi Fun!

Hello everyone!  :)

My Digi Fun Terrific Tuesday Challenge project is a doozy!  LOL  First - let me tell you that I TOTALLY scraplifted this idea (Here is the original project, including instructions and links, if you would like to take a peek - Magnetic Dress-up Dolls).  When I saw it I knew that I HAD to make it for my middle daughter - she loves anything to do with fashion... 


Here are the sweet little digi paper dolls I picked...


Here are all the digi dresses I chose....


You can place at doll on the inside cover to dress her, you can play on the fridge, or for more room you could use a cookie sheet.  :)


All the dolls and clothes fit inside the tin (a gift card tin from Joanns - 5"x3.25") for storage.  I used Photoshop to make the doll and name on the cover of the tin - I printed them on white cardstock and cut them out by hand.  I used the "All Dolled Up" sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps Blast from the Past stamp set.  The purple glitter ribbon is from Joanns and the iridescent gems are from a past scrapbook convention. 


I hope that you liked my digi creation and that you will come link up your project using any digi element for a chance to will a Scrappy Moms Stamps set of your choice. 

{{{ HUGS }}}

2 comments:

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Cutest little idea ever.. she is going to LOVE it!

♥Tam

Missy said...

What a cute idea, I'm sure your daughter is going to LOVE this, look at all those clothes!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive