Wednesday, January 29, 2014

SMS Sneak Peek #3 & MKC Design Team Day - Welcome to the Funny Farm!

Hello!

Thank you so much for stopping by to see my latest project for our Scrappy Moms Stamps January release and my Miss Kate Cuttables project of the day!  :)


I used MKC Pig in Mud file - isn't he cute?!  I cute one extra mud layer so that could put him on a Wobble -the extra layer is adhered to his bottom and I cut the extra paper off.

I wish that I could figure out how to take an awesome picture of him dancing on his Wobble but I can't so you'll have to use your imagination.   (PS - my fellow DT member Julie from Simply Silhouette has a recent post that shows what a Wobble does if you haven't seen them before.  Go take a peek - you won't be disappointed.  Oh, and Julie, I could use some advice over here!  LOL)

The base of my card is from A Child's Year and to finish off the card I used white embossing powder and a sentiment from our new Farm Fresh stamp set ...


I hope that you enjoyed my little piggie and that you will stop by all the SMS Design Team members, including our Guest Designer - Missy from Quick Chick Designs -  this week to see new projects from January's stamp release! 



PS - Don't forget to stop by and get your Freebie of the Day from Miss Kate Cuttables!  Isn't it cute?!


7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Awww...so darn cute, love it!!

Debbie said...

I just love this card he is the cutest
Hugs
Debbie

Sukie said...

That little piggy is so cute! Adorable card!

Michelle said...

I love the sentiment and how it ties in with the image you have used, so funny and original. x

scrappy critters said...

So adorable.. now you see why I love animals so much... the real one and fictitious...they are just to cute to handle!!
♥Tam

Ellis said...

Fantastic card, I just love pigs! =)
Hugs, Elenor

bonnie said...

This is so fun! Love this....hugs xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive