Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Miss Kate Cuttables DT Day - Oh, The Places You'll Go!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  :)

Before I share my project I just want to remind you to go and grab your Freebie of the Day!


I just love how this card turned out!


For this card I used a new toy - the Papertrey Ink Fabulous Frames Die.  I use the piece that looks like a polaroid photo.  I made my own "Print and Cut" of Miss Kate Cuttables Bicycle file using the shadow layer on MTC and my printer.  I really need to by the Designer Edition for my Silhouette so that I can use SVG files but for the time being this is the only way I can make a "Print and Cut". 

I also cut the sun from MKC Happy Sun and Clouds file and a couple of mini clouds with my Fiskars cloud punch. I added two small paper hearts, baker's twine, 3 tiny gems and a sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps Ready, Set, Go! stamp set to finish my card.  

I hope you like my card as much as I do.  Have a great day!  

5 comments:

scrappy critters said...

Seriously the cutest card ever!!!! Love it!❤️Tam

Sukie said...

Absolutely beautiful, I love how you used the polaroid frame and the cute little bike, sun and clouds. And that is the perfect sentiment too, just love it!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful..
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card!

Helen Gullett said...

love this bicycle card! So spring-y :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive