Hello everyone! This week's TTC is challenging you to make a project that uses a closure... button, tie, Velcro, etc. For my project I used our Super Strong Magnetic Disks...
I made a little treat box for Teacher Appreciation. I created the silhouette on MTC, made a little heart with gems and stamped a sentiment from SMS Terrific Teachers set to finish the front of the box.
This SVG file is from My Time Made Easy - it's called Card Candy and combines a card and candy box. I added a heart to the cut so you could see the candy inside. Then I used patterned paper on the both sides and stamped a 2nd sentiment from SMS School Days set.
I hope that you enjoyed my project and that you will come join us and link up your project for a chance to win a Scrappy Moms Stamps set of your choice.
- ► 2015 (32)
- Miss Kate Cuttables Design Team Day - You're My Fa...
- Better late than never, right?
- Miss Kate Cuttables and Peachy Keen Stamps Blog Ho...
- Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Hippity Hop!
- Scrappy Moms Stamps - April Sneak #2
- 2 New Scrappy Moms Stamps Sets - Sneak #1
- Terrific Tuesday Challenge - It's a Snap!
- ▼ April (7)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (100)