Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Think Warm!

Hello and thank you for joining me for my project for this weeks TTC with Scrappy Moms Stamps!  This week the theme is Think Warm - here is my "warm" card...


For this project I used Miss Kate Cuttables cute little Bear in Pool file.  I didn't feel like cutting and gluing the whole file so I did a print and then just cut the bear and put him on top.  This is the best of both worlds, IMO - speed and you still get the raised texture of the bear.  :)

I added a polk-a-dot wire ribbon and a sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps Beach Bums stamp set to finish it off.

I hope you enjoyed my card and that you will come play along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps.

{{{ HUGS }}}

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love the polka dot ribbon! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute!! I love how you popped that little bear up!! Hugs!!

Sukie said...

Very sweet card, love the little scene you created! The bear is adorable and I love the gorgeous ribbon you used!

bonnie said...

Such a cute lil' bear...adorable card! Hugs xx

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! I'm having a love affair with print and cut too. LOL :)

hugs,
Jo:)

Migdalia said...

Totally cute & fun!! Adorable bear!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive