Thank you for joining me from the Fang-tastic Meighen! I hope you enjoy the creepy little project I have for you...
I am making this ghostie lollipop holders for my girls' classes for Halloween. Unfortunately, I only had time to get ONE done for the hop - it's been a CRAZY week! LOL
I used the DS to weld the ghost shadow together to form the "wrapper" then cut the white ghost twice for the back and front. I used the Scrappy Moms Stamps A Haunting We will Go set for the sentiment. For the eyes I use Peachy Keen Everyday Character faces - I masked everything but the eyes. I used a carmel apple lollipop and trimmed down the wrapper on the corners so they wouldn't stick out.
For blog candy I am giving away a choice of one of our Scrappy Moms Stamps set. :) Just leave me a comment with a way to get a hold of you to enter. If you enjoyed your visit and don't already follow me, I'd love for you to join it. :)
Hope you enjoyed your visit - creep on to Nicole at Canadian Nickel Scrapn' for a frightfully good time!
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (100)
- Prayers for Monique!
- I DID IT!!! * Update
- New A Pinch and A Dash Sneak Peek!
- Winner from Funmare Blog Hop!!!
- Card Drive for Madison
- A Pinch and A Dash Sneek Peek - Relish the Day!
- Funmare Before Halloween Blog Hop!
- Scrappy Moms Design Team Announcement
- I have a winner! :)
- Momo's Birthday Bash Blog Hop! :)
- Peachy Keen Oct Challenge!
- Scrappy Moms Design Team Call !!! -- Updated
- Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner! :)
- LITTLE HOP OF HORRORS Halloween Blog Hop
- ▼ October (14)