This is my entry into the Peachy Keen Stamps October Challenge.
I used Paper Doll Dress up for all the cuts on this page except the clouds, which I hand cut. I used the Everyday Character Assortment stamp set for Dorothy's face. It's hard to see but the word "shoes" and Dorothy's ruby slippers have been stickled (click to enlarge - you can see it a little better, LOL)
Hope you enjoyed it!
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (100)
- Prayers for Monique!
- I DID IT!!! * Update
- New A Pinch and A Dash Sneak Peek!
- Winner from Funmare Blog Hop!!!
- Card Drive for Madison
- A Pinch and A Dash Sneek Peek - Relish the Day!
- Funmare Before Halloween Blog Hop!
- Scrappy Moms Design Team Announcement
- I have a winner! :)
- Momo's Birthday Bash Blog Hop! :)
- Peachy Keen Oct Challenge!
- Scrappy Moms Design Team Call !!! -- Updated
- Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner! :)
- LITTLE HOP OF HORRORS Halloween Blog Hop
- ▼ October (14)