Happy Tuesday! Today's TTC is a very special one - our 1st theme/color challenge! The challenge is to creat a fall project that uses brown and teal!
I actually have TWO projects to show you today - mine...
and my oldest daugher, Emily's...
Didn't she do a FABULOUS job?! When I showed her my card she said, "You could also use that stamp with a tree and leaves with PKS on them!". So I said, "Go for it!" She used the tree from Everyday Paper Dolls - cut in to colors for the layers. The leaf is from Create A Critter and she used 5 different PKS face stamps. I'm so proud of how creative she is - I love that she has her tree above the top of the card! I never think to do things like that, I guess I just need her to show me how to think outside the box and do things "against the rules"!! :D
My tree and owl family are from Lettering Delights. I used some extra-mini gems, a touch of stickles on the leaves and some baker's twine to add a little pizzaz. The sentiment is from our new A Holiday to Remember set. :)
I hope you enjoyed our two takes on the Welcome Fall TTC, please come and play along with us!
Happy Fall, Y'all!
- ► 2014 (67)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- Witch Hats - YUMMY!
- Frankly, Your the Best! :)
- Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Doodlecharms
- Buggy about Birthdays Hop!
- Sneak Peek # 4 - Believe in Miracles
- Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Welcome Fall!
- SMS Sneak #2 - Have Yourself a Cozy Little Christm...
- Introducing TWO new Scrappy Moms Stamps sets!!
- World Card Making Day Blog Hop
- ▼ October (9)