Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sneak Peek - Owl Occasions!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!

Today I am showing you another little Valentine's Day gift - I made there for my daughter's. These are actually key chains but I made them to be backpack pulls.


Sorry for the goofy background - I couldn't figure out anything else to hang them from without the girls seeing them! LOL

*** Update - The keychains are from Michaels in the kids craft section. *** The little owls are from Hoot 'n Holler - I just hid the cuts on their bellies since I was only cutting them at 1". I just used my white gel pen to draw them back one. The hearts were made with the Fiskar's Squeeze heart punches and the stamp is from the brand new Scrappy Moms Stamps Owl Occasions set!


I think they turned out pretty cute and I hope the girls will love them!

Be sure to visit all the of the Scrappy Moms Stamps DT, and our February Guest Designer - Jenni from My Lollipop Garden, this week for more project with Owl Occasions and the other February release set - Mini Messages!

{{{ HUGS }}}

14 comments:

bird said...

Very cute!!!

Saundra said...

I love this idea, Mel!! So cute! ~Hugs!!

bonnie said...

Oh these are super cute....fabulous gift too! ;) Hugs x

teachdanz said...

so adorable!! where did you ever find the plastic cases?
http://teachdanz.blogspot.com

Scrappy Mel said...

Hi, Teachdanz - I found the keychains at Michaels in the kids crafts area. :)

- Mel

Sherry said...

What a cute idea. I wish I had seen them when I went to Michaels.
Sherry

Cindy Beland said...

This is sooo CUTE!great idea:)

scrappy critters said...

I bet they will LOVE them! Sooo cute!
♥Tam

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

these are so darling! I want one! Sweet little, little cuts!!

Lezlye said...

Love these Mel! My son needs some for his camera bag!

buglvr2010 said...

Wow! These are adorable...I'm going to try to make some!

Pammejo said...

Very, very cute. Going to look for some of those key rings, what a fabulous idea.

Live Love and Scrap said...

Oh my gosh!!! This has to be one of the cutest things you have ever made!!!!! I bet your girls LOVED them!!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Monica said...

These are amazing! What a great idea! Super cute! =)

Toodles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive