Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day - Owl Bags!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! XOXO

My projects today are some owl gift bags I made for my kiddo's and my hubby (couldn't leave him out, LOL).


I put their V-Day goodies (including the earrings and keychains from previous posts) inside and hid them away from peeking eyes.


I made the owl with 2 circle and a triangle - pretty easy, right? Then I uses my beloved Fiskar's cloud punches and a 2" heart from Lacy Lables for the sentiments - which are from Scrappy Moms Stamps Owl Occasions set.



Thank you for visiting today to share some love - I hope you enjoyed my project!

{{{ HUGS }}}

8 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

These are so cute! I love them!

kim.scrapper said...

Adorable bags, I am sure they loved them!

Sherry said...

OMG, you did such an awesome job. I may have to do something like that for a friend of mine who loves owls. Thanks for sharing your amazing idea with me.
Sherry

HappyPlaceJen said...

Super cute owl treat bags, Mel! :) ~Jen happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

Oh these are just the cutest! ;) Hugs x

Laura said...

Aw, those are SUPER cute!

Live Love and Scrap said...

GASP!!!! SOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Randallgpye said...

Adorable bags, I am sure they loved them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive