Tuesday, February 26, 2013

SMS Sneak Peek #2 - Big Things Come in Small Packages!

Hello everyone!

Thank you for stopping by to take a peek at my 2nd project for our February release...


I used the cute little hedgehog from B is for Boy and a pre-designed card base from Birthday Bash.  I did cut the right side about .25 so that the scalloped border showed when closed.  I then layered white (exactly the same size as the front of the card base) light blue and patterned paper.  I punched my circle with a Fiskars 1.5"  circle punch and stamped it with a sentiment from our new Dancing in Circles 2 set.  

Here is a picture of the full stamp set...


I will have more projects for you using our two new stamp sets soon!  :)

{{{ HUGS }}}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive