Friday, February 22, 2013

Two new Scrappy Moms Stamps Sets - Dancing in Circles 2 & Fun Celebrations!

Happy Friday!!   Thank you for stopping by to see my 1st project for the Scrappy Moms Stamps February Release Week.  :)




I used a shape from Lacy Label for my tag and cut a shadow layer in solid yellow.  The flowers are actually hair clips made from felt - they are just clipped onto the tag.  I used "Happy Birthday" from SMS Hooray for Birthdays set and "Take time to smell the flowers" is from the brand new Fun Celebrations set. I thought this would make a cute tag to hand on a gift back as a little extra gift for the birthday girl.  :)  

Here are photos of both new sets that are in stock and ready to ship!



I will have more project from both of these sets all week; as will our fabulous Design Team - including February Guest Designer, Candace from Scrappin' 3 Little Princesses!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend - hope you stop by again soon! 

4 comments:

Saundra said...

Adorable, Mel! I love those flower clips! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

scrappy critters said...

super cute hair bows!!!!
♥Tam

Trisha said...

This is just an adorably cute birthday gift! I love the flower hair bows. I'm going to have to learn how to make some for Kirie.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute tag Melanie! Carri~Abusybee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive