Friday, November 22, 2013

SMS Sneak Peek #3 - Call me, Maybe?

Happy Friday!  Can you believe that Thanksgiving is less than a week away?!

Here is my final project for our Scrappy Moms Stamps November release...


I used Scrappy Moms Stamps Happy Mail stamp set to create the base of the card along with the cute little telephone from Nifty Fifties.   For the sentiment I used our new Just Sayin' stamp set and MFT Say What? die.


I added a small envelope - that I embossed with a Darice chevron embossing folder - to the back for a phone card.  I have a couple of nieces heading off to college soon and I thought that it would make a good little gift.

I hope you enjoyed my projects this month - I had fun making them!  :)

Have a wonderful week and a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

{{{ HUGS }}}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive