Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Autumn Blessings

Happy Fall, one and all!  For this week's Autumn themed TTC I created this little card...


My little crow and his pumpkins are from Miss Kate's Cuttables - I just love her files, they are so stinkin' cute!!  I created the little sentiment flag in MTC and added a little brown jute.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps The Charmed Life set.  I just love how this card turned out - don't you love when that happens?!  :)

Come play along with us and link up your Autumn project for a chance to win a Scrappy Moms Stamps set of your choice!

{{{ HUGS }}} 

4 comments:

LuvScrappingTogether said...

This is so cute, Mel!! ~hugs, Saundra

Lezlye Lauterbach said...

SO Cute Mel! Love it!

Sukie said...

Your little crow is so cute and the sentiment is just perfect! Great card!

Cricut Chick said...

This little crow is so dang cute...I also love Miss Kate Cuttables...You really did an awesome job showing this one off!

Julie
Simply Silhouette
aka: Cricut Chick

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive