Friday, July 25, 2014

Introducing You are my Everything and Whimsical Words!

Hi, all!  Today starts the release week for Scrappy Moms Stamps July Release.  Here is my 1st project for July...



I used the cute Peanut Butter and Jelly Slices file from Miss Kate Cuttables and the Apron lace border punch to make my card.  So easy and fun!  The sentiment is from our brand new You are my Everything set, here is the full set - 


Here is the 2nd set we are releasing this month - Whimsical Words.

Both sets are in stock and ready to ship. All of the Scrappy Moms Stamps designers, including the July Guest Designer - Candice from Stampin' Pearls, will have new projects all we showcasing these new sets. 

I hope you enjoyed my project for today and will visit again!  {{{ HUGS }}}



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive