Friday, October 24, 2014

Introducing - Do or Diet! and Merry Kissmas!

Thank you so much for visiting me for my 1st project of our Scrappy Moms Stamps October Release!  :)


I printed this adorable snowman horizontally on white card stock so I could cut and fold it into a card.  I stamped my sentiment from our new Merry Kissmas set, then added some Diamond Stickles to his hat, scarf, nose, and buttons.  I was trying to make it where you could see the Stickles - that's why the card is leaning instead of standing up.  I'm not sure I succeeded but I tried!  

Here is the full stamp set that I used on this card...


Here is the 2nd set we are releasing this month...

Our wonderful Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team, including our October Guest Designer - Jennifer from My Wonderfully Imperfect Life, will have projects all this week using these sets.

I hope you will come back and visit me soon!


4 comments:

Miranda said...

Awesome card!!!! Miranda :)

Jennifer L said...

What an adorable card! Thank you for sharing and for having me as a guest designer this month.

Sukie said...

Adorable card, the snowman is just perfect. I love the touches of glitter and the background of the card! Super fun stamp release!

Sue from Oregon said...

Wonderful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive