Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I Hope You Make the Nice List - MKC Design Team Day!

Welcome and happy Wednesday!  Thank you for stopping by to see my project for today.  (Just a quick reminder to go get your Freebie of the Day!)

Now, on to my card...


I used MKC darling little Santa, isn't he so stinkin' cute?!  I embossed the green background with the Darice Wire Fence embossing folder, added a ribbon and a few gems.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Merry Kissmas set - and done!  Such an easy and fun little card.


Be sure to visit the MKC blog everyday for new projects from the wonderful MKC Design Team!



2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super DUPER cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sukie said...

Such an adorable card! I love the embossed background and the Santa is just the cutest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive