Thursday, November 27, 2014

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peak #1

Happy Thanksgiving!!  I hope you all are having a wonderful one full of love and good food!  :)

Today is the start of Scrappy Moms Stamps November Release week.  We are also having a Black Friday Free Shipping Sale from 11/27 (today) through 11/30.  :)

Here is my 1st project -


I used MKC's Hot Air Balloon set - I printed the clouds on the card base and then print/cut the hot air balloon and put it on pop dots.  I added some Stickles to the banner and top of the clouds.  Lastly, I finished off the card it sentiments from our new In-Line Sentiments stamp set...


Here is the 2nd set we are releasing this week - Celebrating You...


Be sure to visit our Scrappy Moms Stamps DT, including our November Guest Designer - Melanie from Afternoon Scrapper, all week for new projects using these 2 stamp sets. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today - have a wonderful weekend! 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive