Friday, December 26, 2014

Introducing 2 new SMS Sets - Man Cave & Simply Said!

Hello, everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas Day.  :)

Here is my 1st project for Scrappy Moms Stamps December release week...


I printed this little image from the internet then used colored pencils and baby oil to get the soft color on the heart.  If you have never used color pencils with baby oil check out my tutorial HERE! I used a sentiment from our new Simply Said stamp set.  Here is the full set and the other set we are releasing this week - Man Cave...



Our wonderful DT, including our December Guest Designer - Karen form Crafted with Love by Karen,  will have new projects all this week using these new sets.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my card!  :)



4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Sukie said...

Very cool project, the image is fabulous and perfect for the sentiment! I love the floating heart image. I just checked out your tutorial and will have to try this. Love the two new stamps set, such fun sentiments!

Georgiana said...

That image and sentiment match perfectly! So pretty!

Debby Pannell said...

Totally beautiful card. Perfect image for the sentiment.
TTFN

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive