Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Miss Kate Cuttables DT Day!

Hello everyone!  Today is my last post for the MCK DT - I'm so sad, I had a wonderful time on the team!  Here is my final project, I hope you all like it...

I used 2 different MKC files to make this card - Mustache Mania and My New Glasses. I embossed the white layer and added a sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps new Man Cave stamp set.  I just love how simple but cute it turned out.  I never seem to have masculine cards!

Here is a photo that shows the embossing...


And here is the full Man Cave stamp set...


Thank you so much for visiting today - be sure to visit the MKC blog everyday for new projects from the new fabulous DT!  



2 comments:

Sukie said...

Super fun card! The stache and glasses are so fun and I just love the embossed background!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!! I'll miss seeing your MKC creations!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive