Poor Momo and Nicole are still waiting on stamps! :( We will get their respective projects up as soon as they get them - I PROMISE!
So for today I have made a card with one of my favorite saying from this set. I hope you like it...
Once again I tried to use a cartridge other than CAC (just to show the versatility) - all the cut images on this card are cut from Just Because Cards. I made the shadow (red) of the label with the DS but the rest are cut straight from the cart. The honey pot was cut at 7.25", the bees at 1.5" and the label (blue) is 5.25". I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots (on the cream) and the Quickutz Polka Dots (on the blue) embossing folders. I stickled the word honey, the bee's wings and added a "honey" drip. :)
AND a bonus for me... I followed Emma's Throwback Thursday Challange for this week. :)
Thank you so much for joining us this week!
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (100)
- I wanted to share some WONERFUL Sweet Somethings p...
- Announcing our new Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team...
- A NEW Scrappy Moms Stamps Set is now Available - S...
- We have a WINNER!
- A Great Big THANK YOU!!!
- Canadian Nickel Scrap'n Techniques Blog Hop and Bl...
- Tammy's turn - check it out!
- Question : What IS the NEXT BIG THING from Provo C...
- I'm participating in a Blog Hop!! :)
- New Scrappy Moms Stamp Set .... Sneak Peek! :)
- A visit from Nicole - Canadian Nickel Scrap'n!
- A Vist from Momo!
- A new design by Scrap-Making!
- Trendy Blog Award :)
- 1st Shippment of Scrappy Moms Stamps has gone out!...
- Have a Dino-mite Day!
- Bee's Knees Card - by ... ME! :)
- Day Five - Tammy :)
- Day Four - LAUREN'S CREATIVE!!! :)
- Day Three - Surprise, it's me!
- Day Two - Scrappy Critters Fawn Card! :)
- Scrappy Moms Stamps Grand Opening Week!
- It's TIME - Scrappy Moms Stamps IS TAKING ORDERS!
- Cricut Cartridge Storage
- Yay - 101 Followers and a GIVEAWAY!!! :)
- ▼ June (25)