Here is an easel card that I made today. I have been dying to use this little dinosaur - he's so cute. I'm not in love with the patterned paper that I used but I have a limited time to craft (called "nap time") and I wanted to get the project done. LOL
I used the Devine Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing folder for the background, the cuts are all from Create A Critter, and the sentiment is from our new Scrappy Moms Stamps Amusing Animal set.
Have a great Sunday!
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (100)
- I wanted to share some WONERFUL Sweet Somethings p...
- Announcing our new Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team...
- A NEW Scrappy Moms Stamps Set is now Available - S...
- We have a WINNER!
- A Great Big THANK YOU!!!
- Canadian Nickel Scrap'n Techniques Blog Hop and Bl...
- Tammy's turn - check it out!
- Question : What IS the NEXT BIG THING from Provo C...
- I'm participating in a Blog Hop!! :)
- New Scrappy Moms Stamp Set .... Sneak Peek! :)
- A visit from Nicole - Canadian Nickel Scrap'n!
- A Vist from Momo!
- A new design by Scrap-Making!
- Trendy Blog Award :)
- 1st Shippment of Scrappy Moms Stamps has gone out!...
- Have a Dino-mite Day!
- Bee's Knees Card - by ... ME! :)
- Day Five - Tammy :)
- Day Four - LAUREN'S CREATIVE!!! :)
- Day Three - Surprise, it's me!
- Day Two - Scrappy Critters Fawn Card! :)
- Scrappy Moms Stamps Grand Opening Week!
- It's TIME - Scrappy Moms Stamps IS TAKING ORDERS!
- Cricut Cartridge Storage
- Yay - 101 Followers and a GIVEAWAY!!! :)
- ▼ June (25)