Hello, hello! I am so excited about todays post!! We are going to be releasing a new stamp set soon and I'm going to give you a sneak peek. Here is a card I made with one of the saying....
Enlarge the picture for more detail! The shoes are from Forever Young cut at 2.75" and diamond glazed. I used the Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background and the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby (in the wedding dept - they have it in lots of colors!).
I'm not even going to share the name of the new set yet....keep watching for more sneak peaks this week here and on Tammy's blog - Scrappy Critters!
Hope you enjoyed your visit and come back soon!
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (100)
- I wanted to share some WONERFUL Sweet Somethings p...
- Announcing our new Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team...
- A NEW Scrappy Moms Stamps Set is now Available - S...
- We have a WINNER!
- A Great Big THANK YOU!!!
- Canadian Nickel Scrap'n Techniques Blog Hop and Bl...
- Tammy's turn - check it out!
- Question : What IS the NEXT BIG THING from Provo C...
- I'm participating in a Blog Hop!! :)
- New Scrappy Moms Stamp Set .... Sneak Peek! :)
- A visit from Nicole - Canadian Nickel Scrap'n!
- A Vist from Momo!
- A new design by Scrap-Making!
- Trendy Blog Award :)
- 1st Shippment of Scrappy Moms Stamps has gone out!...
- Have a Dino-mite Day!
- Bee's Knees Card - by ... ME! :)
- Day Five - Tammy :)
- Day Four - LAUREN'S CREATIVE!!! :)
- Day Three - Surprise, it's me!
- Day Two - Scrappy Critters Fawn Card! :)
- Scrappy Moms Stamps Grand Opening Week!
- It's TIME - Scrappy Moms Stamps IS TAKING ORDERS!
- Cricut Cartridge Storage
- Yay - 101 Followers and a GIVEAWAY!!! :)
- ▼ June (25)