Thursday, September 23, 2010

IT"S TIME - Winter Wishes is HERE!!

Good day!!! Tammy and I are so excited to announce that we are taking pre-orders for our brand new Scrappy Moms Stamps Winter Wishes Set.

Here is the full set...


You can click on the button on the right side-bar here to purchase. You can also order on the Scrappy Moms Stamps blog. :)

The stamps were shipped to us and we expect them to arrive by Wednesday (9/29) and beging shiping on Thrusday (9/30).

The design team will have more samples to show you over the next week or so - keep an eye out.

I also wanted to take a minute and say "Thank you" for ALL of your wonderful support and love! You don't know how much it means to Tammy and I - WE LOVE YOU!!!! Without you, Scrappy Moms wouldn't exist!

Huge {{{ HUGS }}}!

6 comments:

Trisha said...

Hey Mel.....I'm ordering right now!!! Thank you for you both for continuing to make such absolutely fantastic stamps!! I think my hubby is going to have to deal with me order a few sets :)

ps....i'm pretty sure this stamp set contains more than 2 phrases :)
Thank you again!
Trish

Scrappy Mel said...

LOL - That should say "20"!!! Thanks, I fixed it. :)

Glora said...

LOVE these! Will you be doing another free shipping event any time soon?

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Hi, Glora! We will probably do a special with the next blog hop, but we haven't scheduled it as of today. Maybe in a month or so... :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great set! I especially like Dear Santa, define good!!

Jamiecrafts said...

such a cute set.. i LOVE it! great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive