Here is another Sneak Peek card using the new Scrappy Moms Stamps Winter Wishes set!
I couldn't decided whether or not it needed some doodling so I decided to leave it as is - I think it still turned out pretty cute. :)
The cake is cut from Winter Frolic at 3.25" and I used the new Polka Dots embossing folder from Cuttlebug for the bottom green section. I used some Stickles on the holly leaf and berries.
I hope you enjoyed this little card - maybe it will help speed up some cooler weather, it's 93 degrees here!
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (100)
- AWESOME new Cricut Website!! :)
- IT"S TIME - Winter Wishes is HERE!!
- Winter Wishes Sneak Peek! :)
- Craft Project - Vinyl Record Bowls
- Sneak Peek!! New Scrappy Moms Stamps set...
- Made By Momo's Tuesday Challenge #12 :)
- Blog Hop Winner and Some Answers.... :)
- Kids Just Want to Have Fun Blog Hop
- Yay! A Blog Hop this Weekend!! :)
- I'm a GUEST DESIGNER! :)
- ▼ September (10)