Monday, June 4, 2012

Disneyland Spring Break Layout :)

Hello, everyone!

I wanted to share a layout I just recently completed...


I had LOTS of pictures so I created the "film strips" with allowed me to use 20 small photos along with the 6 main ones. The small photos are about 1.5 x 3 so their not too tiny.  :)



I used my MTC to create the "Visiting" with a shadow for the tile, the Mickey was designed on my Gypsy with Mickey Font.   I also cut the Mickey hat shapes from Mickey Font. 

For the tags I used Lacy Labels and stamped them with the new Scrappy Moms Stamps Picture Perfect stamp set

I know the background paper isn't traditionally "Disney" but I wanted something other than just red and black and I found this cute green paper at Joanns and thought it would work.  Now I have 2 more to make for my other kiddos.  LOL

Thank you for stopping by today - I hope you enjoyed it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive