Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Father Day

Hi all!  Sorry this is up so late - it's been one of those weeks already.  LOL

Anyway, here is my project for this weeks Terrific Tuesday Challenge...



I made my little shirt by watching this video.   I cut my paper at 5" x 7" instead of 4" x 6" for this project. The card base is from Lacey Labels and the cute little tie is cut from Simply Charmed.  I used a PKS face on the know of the tie - isn't it CUTE?!  The sentiment is from SMS The Charmed Life.

Please come by and play along with us and be sure to check out the other Father's Day projects from our great Design Team! :)

{{{ HUGS }}}

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun card! Really cute shirt!

ScrappyKsue said...

Cute card!! I wanted to watch the video but could not get to it. Not sure the link is working correctly.

Lezlye said...

Love it Mel! My Favorite color too! Wish I had that cartridge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive