Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Miss Kate Cuttables Design Team Day - Birthday Wishes

Hello and Happy Wednesday.  :)

Remember to stop by and grab your Miss Kate Cuttables Freebie of the Day!


For this weeks project I made a little girl's birthday card...


I used the new Girl with Balloons file from Miss Kate Cuttables - isn't she sooooooo cute?!  I used a Peachy Keen In the Garden face stamp and added a couple of little gems to her hair bows.   For the main layer of the card I used the Clouds embossing folder by Darice . Then I used a white gel pen to put little accents on the clouds.  After it was all put together I wish I had just left them alone, LOL.  I also added some cloud shapes I made with 2 sizes of Fiskars punches.   The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Tech Savvy stamp set.  :)

I hope you enjoyed my project for today!

{{{ HUGS }}} 





3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!! She is a cutie pie!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is so super cool! LOVE IT!!!!

Ice Cream Recipes said...

Nice blog thanks ffor posting

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive