Friday, May 23, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek #1

Hello!  It's that time again ... Scrappy Moms Stamps release week!  :)

Here is my 1st project  -


I put together a little gift for graduation - I figured every college student needs a flash drive to store homework one.  As a rule, we like to have lanyards for our flash drives to help keep them from getting lost or misplaced.  I also put in a few gift cards to for treats (Sonic) and necessities (Target).  

Of course the main gift is cash - and I altered this little envelope to hold it.  First, I embossed the lower part and inked it in one of the grad's school colors.  Then I stamped a sentiment from our new Countless Occasions stamp set.  I also printed "2014" on cardstock and stamped a sentiment on top from SMS Fun Celebrations set on it to make a tag. A bow made from white crinkle ribbon finishes the project.  

Here is the gift with the envelope inside - 


Here is the full Countless Occasions set and the other set we are releasing today, Tech Savvy -



These sets are in stock and ready to ship and we hope that you will love them as much as we do.  :)

Be sure to visit all of the Scrappy Moms Stamps DT, included our May Guest Designer - Melissa from Moe Creations, all this week for new projects using these new sets.  

{{{ HUGS }}} 


1 comment:

Saundra said...

This is such a great gift idea, Mel! I love it! ~hugs, Saundra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive