Friday, June 20, 2014

Introducing 2 New Scrappy Moms Stamps Sets!

Hi, everyone!  Today I'm sharing my 1st project for Scrappy Moms Stamps June Release...


I saw this cute little guy in Party City - he was originally on a key chain but I decided to cut him off and make in a "Pocket Monster".  He is removable to play with.  :)

I used a stamp from our new Monster Mania stamp set ...


Here is the other set that is being release today...


I will have project from these sets all this week - so will the rest of the Scrappy Moms Stamps Design Team, including our June Guest Designer - Shelley from My Paper Love!
Have a wonderful day! 


3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely adorable!!! The googly eyes are so fun and LOVE the sentiment! Awesome new sets:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

scrappy critters said...

Super cute little monster....♥Tam

Lezlye said...

Adorable! Great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive