Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek #3 and Miss Kate Cuttables Design Team Day!

Hi, everyone!

First - don't forget to go grab your Miss Kate Cuttables Freebie for the Day!



What a cutie pie!

Now for my project for today...


I decided to use this cute little Frankenstein - I place him on a mat embossed with the Dots and Spots Cuttlebug folder. I used a sentiment from our brand new Scrappy Moms Stamps Monster Mania set and added a few gems to finish the card.

Here is the full Monster Mania set


I hope that you enjoyed my project for today and that you will stop by both design teams (on my sidebar) to see fabulous projects made with Scrappy Moms Stamps and Miss Kate Cuttables files!

{{{ HUGS }}}

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

OMGosh this is just to cute what a good idea for a card.

Georgiana said...

Love the bolts on the side of his head!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive