Sunday, June 22, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak #2

Happy Sunday everyone!  Whew, this has been a long busy week! My son's 6th birthday party was yesterday and, while lots of fun, it's so much work. LOL :)

I am sharing my 2nd project for Scrappy Moms June release today...


I found this page of what I thought was die cuts at Joann's - when I got home I found out that the suit cases were on cut on certain sides - you are supposed to insert your photos in the cuts.  They become photo corners to make a scrapbook page.  LOL 

Well, I wanted to use them as die cuts so I cut them the rest of the way and stacked them up with pop-dots.  I put them on map printed paper and stamped a sentiment from our new Ticket To Adventure set. Voila!  A quick little card, and I think it turned out pretty cute! :)

Here is the full Ticket To Adventure set -


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my card.  I will have more projects for you this week, as will the rest of the Scrappy Moms Stamps DT, include our June Guest Designer - Shelly from My Paper Love.

{{{ HUGS }}}

1 comment:

Lezlye said...

Love it MEl! Perfect for the sentiment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive