A friend of ours has a little girl with Severe Aplastic Anemia. She is now six years old and had a bone marrow transplant in October. She is fighting a hard battle right now and is back in the hospital on continuous dialysis. Poor thing! I made this card to send to her - they have been hanging cards in her room to try to help cheer her up. I wanted the card to be as bright and cheery as possible, I hope she likes it! :)
The stamps are from Paper Tray Ink - Every Day Button Bits.
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (100)
- OMGosh - My 1st blog award! :)
- Design Studio and new layout!
- Card for Bekah :)
- Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #60
- Candy-Belly Card Tutorial!
- Singing in the rain :)
- Tutorial : Blending colored pencils with baby oil
- How to make a shape card w/o the Design Studio!
- Caterpiller Greetings
- Another SSSC #58!
- Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #58
- Get well card. :)
- ▼ March (12)