Friday, March 19, 2010

Card for Bekah :)

A friend of ours has a little girl with Severe Aplastic Anemia. She is now six years old and had a bone marrow transplant in October. She is fighting a hard battle right now and is back in the hospital on continuous dialysis. Poor thing! I made this card to send to her - they have been hanging cards in her room to try to help cheer her up. I wanted the card to be as bright and cheery as possible, I hope she likes it! :)



The stamps are from Paper Tray Ink - Every Day Button Bits.

3 comments:

Marlene said...

It's an adorable, bright cheery card. I will say a little prayer for your friend's little girl.

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Beautiful card, healing thoughts.

My Creative Time said...

awwwh Melanie, your card is SUPER CHEERY & SO SUPER CUTE!! Great job!:)
hugs, Emma:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive