Saturday, March 27, 2010

OMGosh - My 1st blog award! :)



Melissa at MisCdaisy just gave me my 1st blog award. I feel so honored, thank you so much Melissa! When you have a chance please visit her blog, she is super sweet and very creative. :)

So I have to let you know 10 things about me and pass the award onto 10 blog that I enjoy. Here it goes...

1) My husband and I will be married 11 years this July.
2) Until I was about 13 I had never lived anywhere longer than 1.5 years (and as short as 3 months)! We traveled for my dad's job.
3) I am addicted to Cricut Cartrigdes - Oh, why isn't there a Self-help book for that! :)
4) I have been scrapbooking for 10 years and just started making cards about 6 months ago. I LOVE it!
5) I am addicted to pomagranates - I eat one almost everyday when they are in season!
6) My husband and I love movies - we have about 150 movies in our collection right now.
7) I also love music (I have eclectic taste - everyone from The Beatles to Aerosmith) but I can't carry a tune in a bucket! No American Idol for me! :)
8) I am also an avid reader. In between crafting and my family I still somehow manage to read about 2 books a week.
9) The most famous person I ever met is Davy Jones from the Monkees - yes, the Monkees! LOL
10) I come from a long line of writers on my dad's side and my husband is always asking me why I don't write a book series like JK Rowling or Stephanie Meyers! :)

Now here are some bloggers who I would like to pass this blog onto...

Cindy at Crazy for Crafting - She is a talented designer and has some great .cut files you can download for the Cricut Design Studio or Gypsy!

Jamie at Cute Cards and Crafts by Jaime - The name says it all, they are cute!

Shelley at Sweet Fancy Scrapbooking - Check her out for some great layout ideas!

Crystal at Sweet Teetle - She is super sweet and has some great projects ideas!

Sara at Live Love and Scrap - Her pages and cards are adorable and she is so nice!

Dawn at Flip Flops and Poptarts - She has some absolutely beautiful layouts!

Jenn at Scrappin Phlen - Check her out for cute, cute, cute projects!

Susan at Scrappy Susan - Her projects are so fun and creative!

Nanne at Nanne's Creations- She has gorgeous, intricate layouts!

Sara at Cricut Addicts Anonymnous - She may be a new blogger but she is so creative!

I also want to make a few honorable mentions - these are blog/sites that I frequent but have just recieved this award. :)

Robyn at My Pink Stamper - She has been a huge inspiration to me (and lots of other crafters, I'm sure)! Check her out if you never have visited her site, you won't be sorry! :)

And last but not least, Nicole at Canadian Nickel Scrap'n and Emma at My Creative Time - Check them out for great projects and videos! Thanks ladies for the inspiration!

2 comments:

Jamiecrafts said...

WOW I feel really honored, I didnt know you gave me an award... THANK YOU so MUCH!!! going to post on my blog now :)

Unknown said...

i1e63d8k52 j2f94o9y82 i8x82r4a00 p4u74x2d72 e0g83l0i39 d0z85x2r07

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive