Monday, March 22, 2010
Design Studio and new layout!
I just purchased the Cricut Design studio - found it on e-bay for $25 and decided to bite the bullet and get it. :)
I still am not sure if I LOVE it, but I was able to get my words welded and shadowed, which was the main reason I bought it. I tried the trial verson of Sure-Cuts-a-Lot and it is easier to shadow (ok, WAY easier) but it scares me that it could mess up my Cricut machine (and it's 3x the price). So after a good amount of fiddling I completed the title for this page with CDS and Plantin Schoolbook and Alphalicious.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (100)
- OMGosh - My 1st blog award! :)
- Design Studio and new layout!
- Card for Bekah :)
- Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #60
- Candy-Belly Card Tutorial!
- Singing in the rain :)
- Tutorial : Blending colored pencils with baby oil
- How to make a shape card w/o the Design Studio!
- Caterpiller Greetings
- Another SSSC #58!
- Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #58
- Get well card. :)
- ▼ March (12)