Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Singing in the rain :)
It has been cold and rainy here so it made me feel like using this adorable umbrella and rain boots from my Paisley Cricut cartridge. I still am not crazy about the color of the card base (light lavander) but I didn't like the other colors I tried. I guess you don't have to LOVE everything about every card you make.... :)
For those that are interested, I cut the umbrella at 3" and the boots at 1.5". Thanks for taking a peek.
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (100)
- OMGosh - My 1st blog award! :)
- Design Studio and new layout!
- Card for Bekah :)
- Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #60
- Candy-Belly Card Tutorial!
- Singing in the rain :)
- Tutorial : Blending colored pencils with baby oil
- How to make a shape card w/o the Design Studio!
- Caterpiller Greetings
- Another SSSC #58!
- Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #58
- Get well card. :)
- ▼ March (12)