Friday, April 9, 2010
Fish Bowl Shape Card - Create A Critter
I used my Design Studio to make a shaped card with the fish bowl cut. I use GBS for the bottom square part. If you are interested in the .cut file let me know and will will post it.
I embossed the fish with the argyle cuttlebug folder but I wish I had just left un-embossed - oh, well. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. I used Stickles on the wave of the water and for little fishy bubbles. :)
The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Amusing Animals stamp set.
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (62)
- ► 2012 (50)
- ► 2011 (100)
- The Scrappy Mel Google Search Story :)
- SSSC #66, Easel Card and a Blog Award....whew!
- Forever Young Girly Card
- Happy 101 Blog Award - Update!
- New Scrappy Mel Blog Button :)
- Made By Momo Challenge #1
- Lemonade card with Just Because Cards
- Easter Layout :)
- Pink Stamper Challange :)
- Fish Bowl Shape Card - Create A Critter
- New Chat Box (CBox)
- I'm in the Pink Stamper Gallery!! :)
- A Second Blogger Award - Can you believe it?! :)
- "Just Because" Cards Cartridge and a gate card!
- ▼ April (14)