On the Twelfth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me... Twelve flowers with love notes!
The love notes are saying from three of our Scrappy Moms Stamps sets - Sweet Somethings, Amusing Animals, and For the Boys. These flowers are also PENS! Here's how they are made...
You will need stick pens not "click-top" ones, hot glue and floral tape.
1) Remove the cap on the end opposite the writing point.
2) Cut the stem of the flower short enough to fit into the pen right above the ink container. Put hot glue around and slightly inside the end of the pen. Put your flower in and hold it for a second.
3) Start wrapping the floral tape right beneath the flower - I put a dot of hot glue on the end of the tape to help hold it to the pen while I wrapped.
4) Continue wrapping the floral tape overlapping while you go.
5) When you get to the end put a little hot glue on the end of the tape to secure it.
ALL DONE! You can start using your pen "write" away. :)
Now for the Blog Candy....
Please leave me a comment and a way to get in touch of you to enter. If you like what you see here I'd love for you to join in and follow me. :)
Thank you so much for joining us on the 15 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! Click on the button right below to go to the next blog - the fabulous Canadian Nickel Scrap'n. :)